iLucie is an old friend from early days of Chronos. Enjoy.
MartelX most recent video. Pretty ridiculous.
An old friend Jarpo made this.. also in party with martelX, archer POV.
Dark Vengeance Smashing on Magmeld.
Lineage2.com has just announced that Glory Days expansion is on its way. There are a number of changes to the game coming, the patch notes can be viewed on the Tera Gamers Wiki.
The patch is supposed to go live on the 24th of September, exactly one week from today.
For those of you who have not looked into purchasing your +15 weapon, you will have a chance again in the week following the release of Glory Days.
I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors!
The following unexpected changes to the game were implemented with the server maintenance of September 5, 2012:
- The field raid system for levels 1 through 84 has been renovated.
- The respawn time for field raid bosses has decreased by half, from an average of 36 hours (24 hours at random) to an average of 18 hours (12 hours at random).
- The stats for the field raid bosses have been altered so that they can be defeated by one party of a matching level.
- After slaying a raid boss, you now receive a buff that increases XP and SP gain by 10% for 1 hour.
- When hunting a raid boss, you can still gain high XP and SP if you participate with high contribution as an individual or as a party member, even if you’re not in the main party.
- XP and SP rewards and buffs are received if you are within a 5-level range of the boss’ level.
- 5 New daily quests encouraging raids will be added for grades D, C, B, A, and S, starting at level 20.
- The maximum number of servitors that a Wynn Summoner can summon by level has been changed as follows:
- Character level 85: (before) 3 (now) 2
- Character level 90: (before) 3 (now) 2
- Character level 95: (before) 4 (now) 2
- Character level 99: (before) 4 (now) 2
- Points per servitor and available summon points are being adjusted to alter the maximum number of servitors.
- Available summon points for levels 1 through 4 of Superior Summon Mastery have all been changed to 4.
- 2 points each are consumed for summoning the Cougar, Bear, and Soul Reaper.
- Servitor P. Atk., P. Def., M. Atk., M. Def., and HP stats have been significantly increased.
- The run time for Olympiad has changed as follows:
- (old) 18:00 to 24:00 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (server time)
- (new) 21:00 to 24:00 Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (server time)
- Olympiad rewards have changed as follows:
- Level 95 weapons and armor, and R-Grade enchant scrolls have been added to the list of purchasable items.
- The amount of Adena, tokens, and reputation points needed for purchase has been decreased.
Ceremony of Chaos
- The run time for Ceremony of Chaos has changed as follows:
- (old) 20:00 to 24:00 every day (server time)
- (new) 19:00 to 23:00 every day (server time)
Apparently there might be rollbacks of this update as it came spur of the moment and shocked the entire Lineage 2 community. Many people are extremely unhappy about the changes and apparently some of them are buggy and not functional as written.
- Week of December 10th 2012 – Martelx December
- Week of November 19th – Hitch part2
- PVP Video Week of November 12th 2012
- PVP Video Week of November 5th 2012
- PVP Video Week of 29th October
- Glory Days Launch Date Announced
- Patch Notes Sept 5th 2012
- Player Interviews
- L2GC Content Writers Wanted
- Tauti Patch Notes
- Lineage 2 How to Guide – Fortuna Instance Zone
What kind of shock is the bersekers one? its seems to be some kind of magic but i keep getting...