I am preparing the site for expansion and have currently rewriten the Yul Archer, Wynn Summoner, Tyrr Warrior, and Nuker content pages.
Skill updates for all classes are coming soon and I also will be adding in depth analysis of each class versus each other class in the Olympiad over the next few months so please check back in here.
If you have any thoughts on this and are interested in giving your thoughts or want to help write some content I am more then interested in meeting you. Please respond to this post and I will meet with you on Skype.
This site still averages more then 8000 hits per day and I have not updated it in more then a year… so clearly the interest is still out there for Lineage 2 content.
Also a new Tauti Guide has been added.
Thanks for your support!
Starting after today’s maintenance the legendary card event begins.
My question this time is just how many of these cards do I have to buy to get one of those insane items? Why do I get the feelign your going to get a bloody heck of a lot of enchant weapon R grade.
Discuss at our forum
A few months ago a long standing community forum went down. Today I would like to announce a forum that I hope will replace it. There will be no rules. Throw anything you want at them and check back to see what everyone is saying about you. With the exception of selling your equipment you are welcome to do anything you want with the forum. It will likely be very slow for a while, but I hope that given time the community will find out about it. If you have any suggestions for it please make a post and I will see what I can do.
For the record, we will be going through some serious changes over the next few months including all the new skill trees, as well as patch notes information.
You can find the forums here
Lineage2.com has just announced that Glory Days expansion is on its way. There are a number of changes to the game coming, the patch notes can be viewed on the Tera Gamers Wiki.
The patch is supposed to go live on the 24th of September, exactly one week from today.
For those of you who have not looked into purchasing your +15 weapon, you will have a chance again in the week following the release of Glory Days.
I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors!
The following unexpected changes to the game were implemented with the server maintenance of September 5, 2012:
- The field raid system for levels 1 through 84 has been renovated.
- The respawn time for field raid bosses has decreased by half, from an average of 36 hours (24 hours at random) to an average of 18 hours (12 hours at random).
- The stats for the field raid bosses have been altered so that they can be defeated by one party of a matching level.
- After slaying a raid boss, you now receive a buff that increases XP and SP gain by 10% for 1 hour.
- When hunting a raid boss, you can still gain high XP and SP if you participate with high contribution as an individual or as a party member, even if you’re not in the main party.
- XP and SP rewards and buffs are received if you are within a 5-level range of the boss’ level.
- 5 New daily quests encouraging raids will be added for grades D, C, B, A, and S, starting at level 20.
- The maximum number of servitors that a Wynn Summoner can summon by level has been changed as follows:
- Character level 85: (before) 3 (now) 2
- Character level 90: (before) 3 (now) 2
- Character level 95: (before) 4 (now) 2
- Character level 99: (before) 4 (now) 2
- Points per servitor and available summon points are being adjusted to alter the maximum number of servitors.
- Available summon points for levels 1 through 4 of Superior Summon Mastery have all been changed to 4.
- 2 points each are consumed for summoning the Cougar, Bear, and Soul Reaper.
- Servitor P. Atk., P. Def., M. Atk., M. Def., and HP stats have been significantly increased.
- The run time for Olympiad has changed as follows:
- (old) 18:00 to 24:00 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (server time)
- (new) 21:00 to 24:00 Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (server time)
- Olympiad rewards have changed as follows:
- Level 95 weapons and armor, and R-Grade enchant scrolls have been added to the list of purchasable items.
- The amount of Adena, tokens, and reputation points needed for purchase has been decreased.
Ceremony of Chaos
- The run time for Ceremony of Chaos has changed as follows:
- (old) 20:00 to 24:00 every day (server time)
- (new) 19:00 to 23:00 every day (server time)
Apparently there might be rollbacks of this update as it came spur of the moment and shocked the entire Lineage 2 community. Many people are extremely unhappy about the changes and apparently some of them are buggy and not functional as written.
I will be conducting player interviews with notable names within the community over the coming few months. With mergers coming many of these notable names are headed towards Chronos or Naia servers. If you feel you are deserving of an interview please comment with a messenger or facebook username or email and I will be in touch with you if you are selected to recieve an interview. The type of questions I will be asking you may depend on exactly who you are, but some basic ones would be your opinions on a number of things around the Lineage 2 community. All interviews will be posted on this blog so please check back over the coming few days/weeks.
I am interested in finding somebody who wants to help write strategy articles, walkthroughs, opinion articles and such for the Lineage2 Giants Codex. If you are interested, please comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can. No particular requirements in what you write about, my aim is to put some recurring interesting content on the site as that recently I have lost track with the L2 community.
For all of you who are asking, I am currently working on the tauti changes.